While garden furniture is essential for most homes, it can become costly. For example, some of our website’s luxury garden furniture items can cost up to £10,000!
This is where customers might wish to consider garden furniture finance.
Firstly, we must stress – we are not financial advisors. All we’ve done is research which retailers offer finance, making it easy for you to find the right one.
We have linked – where appropriate – to the relevant retailer’s terms and conditions of finance. We highly recommend reading thoroughly and carefully before making a purchasing decision.
Retailers Who Provide Garden Furniture on Credit
The image below highlights the outdoor furniture credit options for each retailer.
We’ve highlighted the stores that don’t appear to offer credit in red.
Customers can choose from various payment methods, including Klarna, Clearpay, PayPal, Store Cards, and traditional finance methods. Some offer zero deposit and/or 0% interest rate.
We talk later on in more detail about each retailer and what these options mean.
However, if you want to head straight on over, below is a link to each retailer’s credit terms page for you to look through at your leisure
We finance the Garden Furniture Sales site through affiliate commissions, so clicking a link on our site means we might earn a commission.
If you’d prefer we don’t earn a commission, search the retailer followed by the word “finance” in a search engine such as Google, and you’ll find the page.
- Cox & Cox
- Furniture in Fashion
- Furniture Village
- Downtownstores (formerly Oldrids)
- Rattan Direct
- Robert Dyas
- The Garden Furniture Centre
- The Range
Egg Chairs on Finance
Garden Furniture Financing Options
In the previous image, you’ll have noticed a few financing options. They are as follows:
- Klarna: most Klarna retailers accept payment in 3 instalments. Another option is to defer payment for 30 days. Find out more about Klarna Garden Furniture Finance here.
- Clearpay: Clearpay works similarly to Klarna. Check back soon for our guide on paying with Clearpay.
- PayPal: Most of us have used PayPal by now, and some might have noticed the “Pay in 3” option. Like Klarna and Clearpay, customers can pay the balance in 3 instalments. We have noticed some retailers offering 4 instalments on PayPal.
- Store Card/Store Finance: retailers such as Argos and Studio offer their own credit facilities. They offer flexible repayment; however, you can be hit with huge interest charges if you don’t pay back in the agreed times. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before applying for credit.
- Finance: Most dedicated furniture shops partner with a financing company to offer finance. While Klarna, Clearpay, and PayPal are great for spending a few hundred pounds, spending £1,000+ can be easier when payments are spread over 12, 24, 36, or even 48 months. The retailers who offer finance will allow longer repayment terms.
- 0% Interest: If the retailer has a tick here, some of their options attract 0% interest. This is usually only available for short repayment periods such as 3, 6, or 9 months. Once you go over 12 months, you tend to start paying interest.
- Zero Deposit: If you want your furniture now but have no money today, you might opt for an item with zero deposit. This can be handy, but be careful – these options usually have higher interest rates.
Retailer Garden Furniture Finance Guide
Argos is perhaps one of the most recognised retail brands in the UK. They offer finance via their store cards; however, the APR can be quite costly.
Click the logo or click the link to check out Argos financing options.
Amara garden furniture could be described as funky, modern, and chic.
They offer a wide range of furniture, including hanging egg chairs, and prices vary. While you can pick up great bargains on the Amara website, some products are expensive.
For this reason, they offer the opportunity to pay using Klarna.
Click here to read more about how to buy garden furniture on finance at Amara.
Aosom sells a great range of outdoor patio furniture and furniture sets – including an extensive rattan garden furniture collection and accessories such as parasols.
When purchasing more expensive garden furniture, Aosom provides the opportunity to spread the payments using PayPal. Often you’ll be offered the choice to pay the balance across 3 interest-free instalments.
Find out more on the Aosom website.
Cox & Cox
Cox & Cox garden furniture has grown in popularity over the past few years.
Supplying a great range of outdoor furniture such as hanging egg chair swings and bistro sets, Cox & Cox offers various financing methods including Klarna and Clearpay.